Exporting to rtf with fontinformation

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jul 8 19:33:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

i have to create a rtf document with Revolution.
I set the textsize and font. The text in the field is correctly shown.

But after exporting it to rtf and reopen it in word or wordpad, the text is not shown correctly. The font is not correct.
opening it with an texeditor shows me the following text

{\rtf\ansi
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz}

Information about size and font is missing.

My test script looks like this

on mouseup
 put "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" into Liste
    put Liste into fld "RTF Text"
    set the textfont of fld "RTF Text" to the selectedtext of button "fonts"
-- button fonts is a combo box, which let me select between all installed fonts
    set the textsize of fld "RTF Text" to 28
    open file "C:/test.rtf" FOR write
    write the rtftext of fld "RTF Text" to file "C:/test.rtf"
    close file "C:/test.rtf"
end mouseup

Am i missing something?

Regards,