hang when changing stack height

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 8 11:06:46 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

Do you have any script that run after you change the stack height?
Perhaps these scripts lock up your stack.

Is the filename of the player object set, while you change the stack
height? Does setting the filename to empty before changing stack
height help?

You might lock messages before you change the stack height. Does that
help?

How often does does problem occur?

--
Best regards,