Changing a field to a table field and vice versa

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 15:53:35 EDT 2008

--- Mikey <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:
> What can I set to switch a field to a table field
> and back again?

If all you want is to display the grid, then you can
do this with:
##
set the vGrid of field "MyField" to true
set the hGrid of field "MyField" to true
##
And you may want to tweak the 'tabStops' property as
well.

If you also want to turn on the 'table' behaviour and
cell editing:
##
set the cRevGeneral["table"] of field "MyField" to
true
set the cRevTable["celledit"] of field "MyField" to
true
##

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====