how to store imagedata in a custom property?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Jul 7 13:22:12 EDT 2008

but ctrl+z is a single step undo, isn't it? I haven't done this with
imagedata, but for text changes in fields I store the text of field in
an array 'undooArray' before each space, enter, return, backspace,
delete, dot, comma, colon, paste, copy, cut, insert (or any other action
of context menu) in that field. Then I can undo or redo as many times as
I like by adding or subtracting from current key of the array. E.g. undo
as put undooArray[currentKey - 1] into fld myField; redo as put
undooArray[currentKey + 1]. Only available memory sets the limit.

best wishes!
Viktoras