anyone purchased from the RunRev WebShop successfully with european vat id?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Jul 7 12:55:51 EDT 2008

I've been checking this out in case there is a problem with the
store, but I haven't managed to make it not remove VAT after entering
a valid VAT ID. Possibly if you start out the order in a different
currency, switch to euros on a later screen, and don't click outside
the box after entering your VAT ID? But I haven't actually seen this.

If anyone else does experience problems with this, please do drop a
line to support, with as much detail as possible about the
transaction, including currency, browser and platform information,
and I'll continue to investigate.

Regards,

Heather