Option Menu

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sun Jul 6 16:09:58 EDT 2008

I am using option menus in my app. The label I set for each option menu is
fine until the user clicks on it and then the label never returns after
that. I would like for the menu label to show up for the option menu if the
user clicks on it to view options but does not select any of the options. Is
there any way to script this?

I have tried including the option label in the option text too but did not
know if that would cause any problems later on.