Rev Icons

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Jul 6 14:07:56 EDT 2008

How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com> on July 6, 2008 at
10:44 AM -0700 wrote:
>The ID number is too high for it to be a native Rev icon, so it must be
>somewhere in the stack. Or if the stack is a substack, it may be in the
>mainstack. One typical place to store icon images is in an unplaced
>group, so see if any of the cards have one of those. The Application
>Browser is an easy way to see that.
Actually, all of the icons I was looking for are in the revIcons.rev stack
that is in the tools folder.
I found them all.

Now, if I am going to build a runtime solution, will these icons be
included, or will I have to add the images and set the corresponding Icon
ID in my own stack before building the runtime.

Stewart

Notice of Confidentiality:
material.  Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic
transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all
attachments without copying distributing or disclosing same.