Script Inspector

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sat Jul 5 20:55:43 EDT 2008

I have started to build a little utility that will allow me to inspect
scripts from other Rev stacks by clicking on a stack , card or control
name to display the script in a separate pane.  I want to do this in a
hierarchical view that allows me to drill down from the stack down to a
particular control to show the script of the selected object, whether it
be a stack, card or control.

I am also planning to do an entire dump of all scripts into another field
so that I can get a complete code report of the entire solution.

Before I go much farther on this, I thought that I would first ask if
there is already something like this available.

In another environment that I work in a lot, I built a similar utility so
that I could inspect the code of other applications that I have developed
without leaving the current project.

Stewart.

Notice of Confidentiality:
material.  Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic
transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all
attachments without copying distributing or disclosing same.