Windows Remote Desktop Support (in 2.9. really fine) + Question: Citrix

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Thu Jul 3 04:51:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am glad about the improvement of runrev 2.9 for Windows Remote Desktop Support. In previous versions the GUI (runrev IDE and standalone) had some errors (black areas) when used by remote access which is perfectly solvecd now in 2.9. When a runrev prog works in Germany, Czechia or Mexico and you sit somewhere between it is really important to log into the remote windows PC and can work with the runrev program (testing etc.).
This even works in Windows Terminal Server (tested) which is very important for some companies.
I did not test it, but because the Windows Terminal Server technique is somehow connected with Citrix I think that runrev would work in Citrix environments also (not tested).

Question: Did anyone test a runrev 2.9 prog in a Citrix environment?

Regards, Franz
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de