AW: How to keep dir structure when building standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 2 10:44:38 EDT 2008

I don't know if I am completely confused, is it a bug or just wrong
implementation?
I still have troubles with getting the right path for my DB, developing with
2.9 on Win XP, testing on Mac. Testing on Win, everything works fine. I'll
try to describe my problem again.
In my development environment my DB is located in a subfolder /db/
To access my DB in my program I tried two ways to set the path: