OSX Authentication box

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Jul 1 13:33:56 EDT 2008

The problem here is that this is on a customer's server and my
company is responsible for a remote backup of this unit late at night
which requires file sharing to be turned off. The Rev/Applescript
program is supposed to briefly turn off file sharing, let the system
backup, then turn it back on again. It has to be an automated operation.

Richard