OpenStack and preOpenStack not taken into account

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Jan 31 23:34:05 EST 2008

Thanks.  I voted for it.  I hope others will, too.

  Looks like you figured out back on 1/2/08 that toggling the debug
mode "fixes" the issue.  Think of the new Rev user who uses one of
these handlers which SHOULD work as advertised and explained in the
docs, and yet inexplicably doesn't.  It's bad advertising, and has
caused me and others a lot of frustration and wasted effort trying to
figure out what's going on.

This is the kind of thing, like the copy/paste issue, that really
needs to be straightened out before 2.9 hits the street.

Mark

On Jan 31, 2008, at 6:00 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> 3843

Thanks,
Mark