Determine which control is being focused on in focusOut message?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 31 11:40:44 EST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:28 AM, David Bovill wrote:

> Seems like you want to go backwards in time :)

Actually I want to go forward in time. I'm just interested in what
object is taking focus from the focusedObject during the focusOut
message. It doesn't look like the engine provides this info though
based on the tests I've done. In focusOut "the target" would return
the object receiving the focusOut message. In focusOut the
focusedObject seems to always report the card. I assume the card is
getting focus inbetween one object losing focus and the next object
obtaining focus.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore