OpenStack and preOpenStack not taken into account

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jan 31 11:17:37 EST 2008

Hi Ken

Yes: fortunately :-)
I'm sure about this and it seems consistent because debug does not
exist (yet :-) in a standalone.

Some more details:

Actually, I always run Rev with script debug on.
This afternoon I did not want breakpoints entering debug so I turned
it off.
When relaunching Rev (I always use drag and drop), I immediately saw
that preOpenstack and openStack have not been sent (this stack is a
launcher and nothing happened).
I was surprised because I launch this project twenty or thirty times
a day... and it was the first time I was confronted with this issue.
I quitted and relaunched three or four times: same thing.
Then I remembered that I had set script debug off and set it on again.
All went normal again.

Le 31 janv. 08 à 17:09, Ken Ray a écrit :

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I remember that several times some complained about openStack or
>> preOpenstack handlers that were not sent when double-clicking a stack
>> icon or using drag and drop on Rev app icon.
>> I was confronted to the same problem today (Rev 2.8.1) and found that
>> if script debug mode was off when Rev launches, openStack and
>> preOpenstack were not sent.
>
> This is just an IDE-related situation, and doesn't affect standalones,
> right, Eric?
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com