Rev cgi vs. php

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 04:45:29 EST 2008

The scriptLimits is a real PITA. I use three other commercial dev
environments, neither of which are crippled in this way.
I haven't seen this type of limit imposed elsewhere (especially Open
Source, that'd be like shooting yourself in the foot).

I wouldn't suggest it as an 'enhancement' as it is a deliberate
limitation.
At times it feels like I'm using a trial version, purely because of
this.

Cheers,

Luis.