Event-triggered snapshot-logging to quicktime movies

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 30 06:18:22 EST 2008

Dear Kresten,

Making snapshots is really easy with Rev. Check out the "export
snapshot" command in the docs. Note that you can export snapshots
directly to a file. You probably will want to save the snapshots to
files using the seconds as filenames.

To convert the snapshots to a QT movie, use Trevor's EnhancedQT
External. Drop me a line off-list and I'll send you a demo stack
(originally from Trevor, adjusted by several people).

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 29-jan-2008, om 16:25 heeft Kresten Bjerg het volgende geschreven: