OT: on writing code

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jan 29 17:31:31 EST 2008

Now, just imagine that I am a CS student in a "very easy to be
accepted" university here... imagine that most of the students never
coded before, actually, their concept of coding is from Hollywood
hacker movies....

now, imagine these guys having to deal pointer arithmetics using Turbo
C circa 1990! xTalk is way easier.

:-D