revdberr,invalid database type - ODBC - library not loaded

Robert Eppich RobertEppich at epsi.bc.ca
Mon Jan 28 11:44:14 EST 2008

Thanks Mark, I have made the correction you suggested but it didn't
make a difference. I have loaded the software to a Mac Mini with
Leopard and it doesn't work either. I am using Actual Technologies
drivers, version 2.8c, the latest for Leopard.

I have a Windows XP and iMac with Tiger (10.4) using Actual
Technologies version 2.7. and both those systems work using the same
code.

I have sent the following error message from the Console to Actual
Technologies.

-------
1/27/08 9:02:56 PM Revolution[2902] Error loading /Users/epic1/Desktop/
Revolution Enterprise/2.8.1-gm-3/Externals/Database Drivers/
dbODBC.bundle/Contents/MacOS/dbodbc:  dlopen(/Users/epic1/Desktop/
Revolution Enterprise/2.8.1-gm-3/Externals/Database Drivers/
dbODBC.bundle/Contents/MacOS/dbodbc, 262): Library not loaded: /usr/
lib/libiodbc.2.1.6.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/epic1/Desktop/Revolution Enterprise/2.8.1-
gm-3/Externals/Database Drivers/dbODBC.bundle/Contents/MacOS/dbodbc
  Reason: image not found
------

Has anybody used Leopard with my setup successfully? I'm pondering a
bugzilla report.

Thanks Rob

On Jan 27, 2008, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com