broken windows in screen mirroring mode (Tiger)

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Jan 26 15:22:38 EST 2008

...so I connected my macbook to media projector, switched to "mirror
mode" to have the same view in both screens, started my application
(compiled on windows xp), and saw its windows broken into parts and
pieces, all the formatting lost... Is it a bug of Revolution or MacOSX ?

When using the default "extended desktop" mode then everything looks
correctly, so the bug manifests itself in "screen mirroring mode" only.
Did anyone observe anything like this ? At least I did not find any
reports in quality center...

Best wishes
Viktoras