URL Scheme Handled by a Rev Application

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 24 21:20:31 EST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Andres Martinez wrote:

> Hello Andre
>
> I made it work putting the handler into the stack script.
>
> It is clear it would not run on windows, what I want to know is how
> to get parameters sent to the application on Windows.

If your app is already running then look at the "relaunch" message in
the docs. You can extract parameters passed to the program in that
message.

If you want to get parameters passed to the app when it first launches
then you can do something like this:

repeat with i = 1 to $#  -- "$#" is new in 2.9 dp-3
     put value("$" & i) into theValue
     put theValue & cr after theFiles
end repeat

$# is very handy for this as it is the number of arguments passed in.
Otherwise you have to decide for yourself how how the repeat loop
should go.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore