First answer gets an Amazon gift certificate (seriously)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jan 24 17:50:12 EST 2008

Mark,

I've been busy and am not as present as I'd like to be on the list but
have you tried doing something like using the URL keywork and
urlEncode?

like:

put the urlencode of "/this is a
folder/with/diacreticals/by/andré/myfilê.txt" into FileRef
put URL ("binfile:" & FileRef) into tContent

it might work for special chars are converted to something less unicode-y....

Andre