Windows CE and touchscreen displays with CPU's built in

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Wed Jan 23 21:41:34 EST 2008

try an imac and have a touch screen installed by trolltouch.com. nice
solution and look great. i looked at several of the integrated lcd
touch screens and lcd/integrated pc units out there for an exhibit
project im doing right now and all of them looked pretty bad. the imac
and apple cinema displays look gorgeous. we are using the 20" apple
cinema displays with a touch screen added on and it looks fabulous
floating in space with the backing plate and arm we fabricated to hold
it.

barcode reader would need to be an addon. i have seen some POP systems
that had barcode readers or mag strip readers built in, but they were
made for very specific purposes. whats your use?

cheers,

jeff

On Jan 23, 2008, at 8:33 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com