RevprintField and font size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 23 15:04:55 EST 2008

Hi Ludovic,

Are you using Windows? I can't promise that it will help, but you
might want to set the fortmatForPrinting of your stack to true (or to
false if it is set to true already). Make sure you read the
documentation about this property.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 23-jan-2008, om 20:29 heeft Ludovic Thébault het volgende geschreven: