Virtual print driver for Windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 23 13:50:54 EST 2008

Scott Rossi wrote:
> Recently, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> I need a virtual print driver for Windows that will allow me to preview
>> printouts without actually sending them to paper. Does anyone have
>> recommendations?
>
> Acrobat on OS X allows you to print to a PDF -- does it not do the same on
> Windows?

*Everything* in OS X lets you print to PDF, it's one of the big
advantages. ;)

I'm writing printing routines for a stack, and I want to send the
printout to a virtual printer so I don't have to waste ink and paper on
all those test copies. I tried Window's native "save to file" option but
nothing I have will open those files.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com