Windows CE and touchscreen displays with CPU's built in

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 13:31:23 EST 2008

I have a feeling the answer is no, but can anyone tell me if there's a way to get Revolution to run on Windows CE?

Question #2:? Can anyone recommend a good touch-screen that has a barcode reader built into it?? Around 17 - 20" would be preferable.? Either Mac or PC would be fine.? (Goal is to find one where the CPU is part of the screen).? I also need to be able to attach a printer and a wireless keyboard.