Where is the Printer Library

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 23 13:19:16 EST 2008

Tim Lambert wrote:
> There appears to be some rev calls to a printer library (revprintField,
> and similar) but I can't find how to activate this library. The revPrint
> commands do nothing in the IDE.
>
> The 'documents', once one blows the patina off the clay fascia, does not
> mention a printer library either.
>
> Any suggestions on where to go gratefully received

The library is part of the IDE and always loads automatically. You don't
need to do anything special to use those commands. They are also
automatically included in standalones, so you can just treat them as
standard language components and you don't have to worry about the details.

If the commands aren't working for you, the most likely explanation is
that the calling handler is doing something wrong. One common mistake is
to directly reference a field name rather than a reference to a field;
check the docs.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com