libSmtp253 and Rev cgi

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 21 17:29:57 EST 2008

Hi Richard,

Yes, it is compatible etc, but using it inside a cgi environment may
be a big hassle. I had at least three cases where I couldn't use the
main account (with short user name) but where I could use any other
account (with user names like user%domain.com at domain.com).

There is a special mail cgi engine, which takes web form data,
combines it with a layout that specifies e-mail addresses, subjects,
and additional parameters if necessary and sends it to specified e-
mail address. You should be able to call that CGI engine from within
your Rev application or homepage.

<http://web.mit.edu/wwwdev/cgiemail>

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 21-jan-2008, om 22:57 heeft Richard Miller het volgende geschreven: