Look and Learn . . .

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 13:21:31 EST 2008

Yes, indeed, you COULD script HyperStudio but the scripting language
was Logo--and unfortunately by the mid-90's finding books on
programming in Logo had become virtually impossible. I found but one
in the Dartmouth College math department library --none in the main
library and none available for purchase--this was long before Amazon
came along.

So, for me, HyperStudio had a million dollars worth of promise
(literally), but was unfortunately worth next to nothing on delivery.
I never understood why they didn't make their scripting language more
HyperTalk-like.

My 2 cents.

Marian