Another Revolution?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 00:56:28 EST 2008

Good list, Mikey.  especially    Web Developer, NoScript
Top of my list

        <indispensable>
        Session Manager -
save windows/tabs by name
recall weeks later

        <intensly habit-forming, cool>
        Cooliris Preview - browse link without going there

        <intuitive window navigation (to my taste)>
       Grab and drag - left right up down ala PDF

       <mega useful >
       Copy All URLs

Jim Ault
Las Vegas