[off]VMWare vs. Parallels

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:44:42 EST 2008

I guess I don't understand what you were trying to say vis a vis
vmware, then.  Are you just saying that you think that RR should join
the Ajax camp?  It sounded like you were saying that tileStack is
doing something revolutionary.

Now if TS or RR or anybody else wanted to do something TRULY
revolutionary, imho, they would abstract from the target further, and
thus target Flash, Ajax, standard OS-targeted executables, and
"traditional" Java (i.e. JVM)  at the same time.  Some of the existing
RAD/IDE's can do two of the four of these, but nobody does all four
yet.