docs

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu Jan 17 03:07:26 EST 2008

I agree.  And this wiki-revdocs would realy add value to the product, but what i was really talking to was the guts, the latin, of the interprter, how and why and when the great Oz pulls his levers. Reading the great books on hypercard and you began to undeestand the mind of god.  maybe this said more about the profound elegance of the hypercard kernal, but knowing the interpretor meant knowing how to write scripts and build stacks.