importing a bunch of files

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Wed Jan 16 15:19:44 EST 2008

Richard,

In your script, it appears that a custom prop is dynamically declared
just by setting it's value?  Is this all you have to do?  In
SuperCard, one has to specifically declare a "user" property with a
"define" statement before ever setting it's value.  Otherwise it
doesn't know if you are declaring a var or a prop... how does Rev do
this (oh, maybe it is the use of "set")?

Randall