Filenames again

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Jan 16 12:30:58 EST 2008

Hi all, I'm once again trying to deal with unicode and filenames
again...

This is on OS X.

If I have a file that has a Japanese name:  "音楽ファイル
を.mp3" (I wonder if that'll come out ok in everyone's mail!), it
seems to be the case that this file effectively does not exist in any
useful way for Revolution. It is not listed in 'the files', it's name
is omitted from 'the detailed files', it can't be opened, copied or
renamed. The finder seems to have no problem with it. Can anyone
confirm this so I can abandon my current project before I've torn all
of my hair out?

Thanks,

Mark