Many Cards Versus One Card and a List Field

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Jan 14 20:23:30 EST 2008

Wow, that message was a little short and a lot weird.  What i meant was that i think you are correct, that a working prototype is in order, and that it is very hard to fit dreams (no matter how rooted in reality) into day to day survival.  I would love to work with you on a project that really added to the future that never was... Will keep you posted. The most fun to me is framing the problem.  Course if you do this well the rest falls into place almost magically.  The tent comment referenced your assides to backpacks and the desert.
randall