Video on Linux

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 14 10:46:26 EST 2008

Hi Linux users,

I have noticed that the on-line tutorial videos don't play "out of
the box" (accessible trough the documentation window). Also, if a
tutorial video is loaded but can't be displayed, Rev's windows locks
up. I can still select menus and click in windows to activate them,
but windows are no longer redrawn.

I am using the latest Ubuntu with GNOME and 2.9 beta 10. Who is able
to play the video tutorials under Linux, using Rev's latest beta
version?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com