Cmd-B opens script editor

Jonathan Cooper drdada at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:48:37 EST 2008

I've discovered the culprit - and it had NOTHING to do with GLX2
(sorry). It turns out that it was a line in an "on commandKeyDown"
handler in the message hierarchy:

  if whichKey = "b" and there is a grp 1 then edit script of grp 1

A comment earlier in the handler identifies it as something I got from
one of Jacque Gay's posts, to give Rev (& MetaCard) HyperCard-like
keyboard shortcuts as for editing scripts. I must have put it in there
around the same time as I installed GLX2. Anyway, I've commented out
this line and all is well again.

The funny thing is, that's the kind of explanation I originally
suspected, but the Message Watcher didn't reveal it, so that's when I
started looking elsewhere.

So... now I might try re-installing GLX2. :-)

Thanks again for your help, Jerry.

Jonathan