Constructing and calling a handler as "do"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 13 17:51:22 EST 2008

Hi Randall,

put (the myprop of me) & "_handler" into thshandler

would be the most reliable. Without parantheses, in more complex
syntax, you run into the risk of calling an object with the name (me
& "_handler") where me contains a reference to a control.

Why do you use underscores? An underscore is more 'difficult" to type
than a space, at least on my keyboard, and more difficult to read.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 13-jan-2008, om 23:21 heeft Randall Lee Reetz het volgende
geschreven: