Showing unsaved status for document-based windows

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jan 13 14:57:08 EST 2008

How right you are, and how I've been stepping on my own **** all these years.

There is a setting field, in the control panel for DF, for "Excluded
Applications" that has been set for a long  time. Guess which app is
there?

I guess I was testing the defaultFolder property once  (because DF
gets in the way of testing the property) and never took out the
reference. All that wasted energy, navigating.

Thanks for confirming that it DOES work.

dork-for-brains-in-sf

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o