Showing unsaved status for document-based windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 13 08:13:56 EST 2008

Hi Ian,

Yes, I agree, those features would all be very useful, but I thought
this thread was about the unsaved status of documents. The button to
show/hide tool bars (gel button?) has been requested in QCC already.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 13-jan-2008, om 14:07 heeft Ian Wood het volgende geschreven: