OT: Anyone know of a way to lock the Dock in Leopard?

Derek Bump runrev at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Jan 12 12:00:16 EST 2008

Thank you to everyone who helped me with resolving this issue.  I used
Jim's terminal commands and now the icons stay nicely in the dock.  Even
better, they don't even leave the dock if they are dragged.  For the
life of me I still can't understand why this isn't a checkbox in the
dock's preferences.

Again, thanks to everyone!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/