tapping into finder events

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Jan 12 10:27:41 EST 2008

To things:
1 This solution, like all i have seen works on specific arbitrary folders, not the whole drive at once.
2 I would of course prefer the flexibility of an xtalk solution.

I guess i will have to swallow my dreams and use one of these partial solutions... Most offer growl messaging... What do i have to do to get xtalk to respond to growl posts?

randall