Arrows Keys and List Fields

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 11 12:15:39 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I have a list field, and as I use the Up and Down keys, I want to
display the contents of individual lines in another field.  The list
field's handler below displays the lagged line and not the one that
was keyed to because the selected line doesn't change until the pass
arrowKey command is invoked and that has to happen at the end for the
line to change.

Not sure how to get what I want.

	Gregory

on arrowKey theKey
   if theKey is "Up" or theKey is "Down"
   then
     put the value of the selectedLine of the target into fld "Display"
     pass arrowKey
   end if
end arrowKey