Question about Revolution ofer

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jan 10 14:05:56 EST 2008

You should receive two separate emails from us, one with the Rev
license and the GLX2 info, the other with info about all the rest of
the products. Some of the products are fulfilled direct by the
vendors, you'll get separate emails from them too.

Owing to large volumes of traffic, the emails could be slightly
delayed, but they would normally arrive within minutes of each other,
and very shortly after you place your order. Check your spam filter...

I'll just go grab and resend your second email in case that got stuck
on its way to you. If you still don't get the info you're looking
for, please email support.

Regards,

Heather