two related questions (Galaxy and Rev)

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jan 10 12:47:40 EST 2008

Just to follow up on this, I made some enquiries and it transpires
there is an explanation for missing/delayed email on this occasion.
It seems we experienced a temporary server issue related to a file
overflowing, which does appear to have prevented some email from
getting through. The issue has been resolved, so if anyone else has
written to support recently and mysteriously not received a reply,
please resend your email. I'm told the email should only be delayed,
it should not be lost altogether, but even so, I'd rather get two
copies than none at all. That support address again:
support at runrev.com. We make every effort to reply to every email in a
timely fashion.

Warm Regards,

Heather