[ANN] About RevSelect & Last Days of the Holiday Bundle

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Jan 10 09:20:08 EST 2008

Jerry,

Thanks so much for your comments about the RevSelect bundle! And for linking
to the absolute ugliest of all the mailers we've created for it! :)

Seriously though, it's been fun communicating the incredible breadth
and depth of what we're offering with this package. It's really the ultimate
toolkit of everything available to enhance the utility of Revolution and
your productivity with it.

Another, somewhat more verbose history of the RevSelect bundle was in a
recent newsletter:

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/december/issue39/newsletter1.php

The bottom line is we wanted to

1) Showcase the RevSelect offerings in a way we haven't before.

2) Put these tools into everyone's hands so they could create better
results with Revolution more easily.

3) Reward our customers with a fantastic value. We probably could have
run a successful promotion bundling just one of these great packages,
but we put them all in!

The idea was ... anyone who loves this language, and who loves creating
software with Revolution, should feel like a "kid in a candy store" with
this
package. We tried out some new ideas, and I'm happy to see so many
people are taking advantage of it.

Much thanks to our participating RevSelect partners, who deserve a lot of
credit for going along with this experiment, and will hopefully be
encouraged to
release updates and brand-new products over the next year!

- Bill, RunRev marketing guy

"Jerry Daniels" <jerry at daniels-mara.com> wrote in
message news:ABA3A004-1855-4006-A9F9-6F35302399FF at daniels-mara.com...