Launch rev app from commandline and read parameters?

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Thu Jan 10 04:20:27 EST 2008

Malte,

Adapt this to your need and it just will work fine from the command-
line under Mac OS X, Linux and, even, Win32.

open -a /MesSofts/MC-2.5-i1/Metacard.app/ /Library/WebServer/Celia/
ajax_softs/ime/ime_s.mc

About the parameters, i would suggest to have them loaded by the
starting stack in a a preopenstack or so handler.

Best,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70