tapping into finder events

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Jan 9 21:52:03 EST 2008

Well I agree, really, but what you're after is really getting at the
guts of the OS - so it would be up to developers to make it available
to users in a way that they can deal with. One of the things that is
cool about Revoluton is that nearly everything is at a nice high
level, but if necessary, one can get a bit low level when necessary,
within reason.

Best,

Mark