Virtual Scrolling window

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.Co.NZ
Wed Jan 9 15:58:21 EST 2008

I've been trying to create an APP. Much like a graphics PERT chart.
Something that scrolls forever.

But it seems that the largest stack size, card size or even background.
Group I can create is 32759.
I find that number very strange because of my binary upbringing I should be
able to get 32767 as a width. But anything above that number and the
background object disappears from sight.

I would like to say the number 32759 occurs during development. In other
worlds when the stack I am working on is in the IDE.

I am confused by the fact that the limits I have run up against are much
less that those quoted by RR officialdom and members of this list. So my
questions are:

1. Has anyone attempted to use RR to develop a virtual window application.
And if so would you like to
    Share your ideas?

2. Does anyone have real, concrete limitation figures for RR. Not just ones
that depend upon the
    Number of stacks in memory?.