Board game with pieces / scrolling images in sync?

Joshua Lawrence jjsonick at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 15:00:31 EST 2008

Great! Thank you both, Scott and Andres - those tips
should be enough for me to start putting something
together (I think I'll stick to having all the pieces
     on the board/in the group and just hiding 'out of
play' ones, as suggested).

I'll yelp on this list again if I get stuck, which is
likely to happen at some point. ;)

Josh

http://revstudio.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/