revFontLoad returns "couldn't load font"

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 9 11:23:22 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using revFontLoad to load a truetype font I created and am
distributing with an application. On most OS X systems this works
great. On one particular system revFontLoad returns "couldn't load
font". Before calling revFontLoad the existence of the font file has
already been verified.

The offending system is running Mac OS X 10.4.11 (french). I have at
least one other tester who is running a french system and doesn't
experience any problems.

Anybody have any experience with this particular error and know what
the problem might be?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore